<$BlogRSDURL$>


Monday, June 27, 2005

Ian strips, er, Ian's strips... 



The Cartoon Competition at The Sydney Morning Herald closes today. I got my package - a booklet of 10 strips with a covering letter - sent in on Thursday. Getting these done on such short notice was difficult, particular as it involved designing characters from scratch (and it takes a bit of drawing before they really become who they're going to be).

I chose this strip because it doesn't really give anything away about the central premise of the series. Actually, I wrote this one as a standalone piece but decided to adjust and include it with this submission because of the specified need for some Australian content. The characters and strip have a title, but I don't want to announce them just yet.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?