<$BlogRSDURL$>


Monday, October 15, 2007

Stanley Awards 2007 

Once again, voting for The Australian Cartoonists' Association Stanley Awards is on, closing at the end of this week. Here's my entry for the "Comic Strip" category (I'm also entered for "Digital Illustration"). This pic is a composite of various frames from both Moth & Tanuki series, from their double life in Mania and OzTAKU magazines this year.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I think the Moth & Tanuki tales are my best work ever and they've been my sole art project of the past year. The competition in the "Comic Strip" category is fearsome both in quantity and quality - some truly awesome work in a wide variety of styles - so I don't expect to win (I have a complete immunity to winning Awards of any sort anyway :)).

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?