<$BlogRSDURL$>


Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Stanley Awards 2006 

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Yesterday I received my copy of the Stanleys Yearbook. The cover this year is gorgeous (sorry, no scan) and there's not long for members of the Australian Cartoonists' Association to vote before the presentations in Ballarat in early November.

Here's my entry in the Yearbook, which covers a bit of what I've been up to during the past year (yes, some pieces have older dates, but all saw publication in print during the July 2005-June 2006 period). Sorry it's not that legible: it is in the book and I wanted to make maximum use of the allocated space. Most of these should be familiar anyway :).

Last year's entry is still viewable on my member's page at the ACA - Ian Thomas - but not for much longer!

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?