<$BlogRSDURL$>


Monday, June 28, 2004

A quiet weekend 

Most of the weekend was spent drawing, drawing, drawing, as I'm trying to get the third part of Children of the Moon done and in by the deadline (in a few weeks). Funny, I thought drawing mostly dragons would be easy, but there is a lot of painstaking detail as well.

Other than that, I mowed the lawn and picked up the kids' bikes, which had been fixed.

Today is the deadline on the (working titled) Eat Comics anthology, which should be out soon, including my three pager.

Actually, I needed a quiet weekend after a fairly frenzied week at work, including being on a job interview panel, conducting and writing up staff appraisals and working through urgent lists of materials (for budget reasons).

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?