<$BlogRSDURL$>


Thursday, March 17, 2005

21 again 

Today is my birthday. It's pretty low-key, which is how I tend to prefer it. I guess getting old is a lot about character, whereas being young these days seems to be about personality - quite a difference.

I'm still busy organising the games for L.'s birthday party on the weekend. The theme is ponies and we're making a giant playing board. Each child will bring a pony (probably a My Little Pony in most cases, I figure) and we'll make wings for them, play the board game with them, and play Pin the Tail on the My Little Pony, which I made last year.

The theme for Operation Funnybone is "fun, creativity and wondrous discovery," so I've submitted the following cartoon, which is kind of relevant.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?