<$BlogRSDURL$>


Wednesday, April 20, 2005

J's birthday 

Today is J's birthday. It looked like school was going to be miserable for her, so Jill said she could have the day off. I'm trying to get things organised for her party on the weekend, but unfortunately her best friend is in New Zealand. It gets tricky with older kids - I've been fine doing parties while they're little, but these almost teens could be difficult. We'll see...

I was wondering what Moth should be wearing in the next Moth & Tanuki, but just saw a girl wearing exactly the right thing! Now if I can just figure out how to draw all the other stuff :). I'm hard at work on three current drawing projects: M&T and two others that I can't talk about right now.

It's possible I may be winding down my reviewing activities, or at least cutting them back to just Inkspot for now. More on that soon...

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?