<$BlogRSDURL$>


Thursday, January 27, 2011

Bizarre DVD 3 packs 

This is a result of a recent post I made on Facebook, talking about bizarre DVD 3 packs - they haven't done Beethoven, Beethoven's 2nd + Cujo yet, but it isn't hard to imagine.

Alida suggested this sounds like a meme - "Pick an unlikely but humorous trio pack." - I don't know if I started this one...

Here's an example of a real one that defies explanation: Mean Girls, Election + Save the Last Dance." I swear I'm not making this up!

Picking up on the meme, Peter Jetnikoff appropriately (or perhaps inappropriately :)) suggested Look Who's Talking, Look Who's Talking Too, and Eraserhead.

Any others we might encounter in the department store film section of our nightmares?...

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?