<$BlogRSDURL$>


Saturday, August 11, 2012

Wuf in Hush - Funny Aminals #3 

Hush cover by Bryan StoneThe new big, anthro comic Hush (issue #3 in the Funny Aminals series), edited by Bryan Stone and Jeff Lok, is full of wonderful, surreal, completely wordless animal comics. My one pager featuring Wuf can be found tailgunning right at the back!

It's available here.

Photobucket















I'm increasingly drawn to this form of storytelling in comics, maybe partly because I'm tired of drawing borders and lettering word balloons, but also because there's something about this "silence" that lends itself to poignancy and strong visual characterisation.

Labels: ,


Comments:
I like that!
 
There's a lot more where this one came from - I'm enjoying working in such a simple style!
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?