<$BlogRSDURL$>


Tuesday, July 06, 2004

The stories continue! 

Yesterday, The Ink #2 arrived unexpectedly in the mail! It's nicely printed and a diverse, eclectic, fine anthology comic, though definitely adult in content.

Riffin' to Oblivion, Part 2, is in the middle! I have mixed feelings about this one being out there, as it is kind of personal, but it also features some of my favourite pages of artwork, so maybe I'll preview one here soon. The Comics Australia website is featuring it right now, and the Phase Two Comics shop online are stocking it.

Over the weekend, I completed Children of the Moon, Part 3, and drove over the misty hill to my sister-in-law's place last night to scan it. I just posted it off!

Work is as busy as ever. They seem to have a lot of meetings here. Doing staff assessments is kind of stressful.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?